We at AVM build careers. If you’re looking to forward your career with a leading company in Pakistan, we currently have the following job openings at Aruba Vending Machines. Please send us a copy of your Resume with a short cover letter at [email protected] We will get in touch with you if your profile matches our requirements.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: organising sales visits. demonstrating/presenting products. establishing new business.
Directs the daily activities of drivers and/or merchandisers to assure product is delivered.
1. Provides training to drivers and/or merchandisers on the merchandising standards on an ongoing basis (requires on the job training with drivers while deliveries are made).
2. Trains drivers and/or merchandisers on company policies and procedures.
3. Oversees and maintains accuracy and compliance with all required paperwork and execution of detail. Includes, but not limited to: invoicing, load sheets, check out procedure, and check in procedure and vehicle maintenance.
4. Loads and unloads product and empty containers, merchandises product; accounts for all product delivered/returned and money collected, completes paperwork as required.
5. Facilitates communications for truck and equipment repairs with vehicle maintenance personnel.
6. Interviews and hires employees.
7. Assists management in performing annual performance reviews with drivers and/or merchandisers.
8. Recommends pay changes based on performance.
9. Coordinates work hours including scheduling, approving time off requests, tracking absences, timekeeping and managing driver overtime expenses.
10. Assists as needed with beverage section and cooler resets.
11. Maintains warehouse and safety cleanliness throughout the facility.
12. Maintains compliance with DOT and OSHA regulations.
13. Learns all routes in branch and has the ability to run routes as needed.
14. Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate that maximizes employee morale and productivity.
15. Manages the Branch Warehouse Budget.
16. Completes a Driver Daily Pride-List and a Trailer Inspection Pride List.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.